Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week
During my Thanksgiving break, I spent the first day of the week with my father. We went to the L.A. Auto Show, as me and my sisters haven’t been able to go for a while now. This year I went with my father, Colette, Diana, and Nick. Later on that day we went to La Ocha to eat, eventually going to the observatory. It was cold that night, the observatory was also closed so we walked around it. It was nice to go out at night and look at all the city lights.
I don't really remember what we did in Tuesday or Wednesday. But on Thanksgiving me and my little sister, Diana, had spent the day with my father and his girlfriend’s family. While my older sister, Poleth, stayed with my mother and little brother Ezekiel. We had to wait to eat until 6:30 p.m., but even after we had finished praying. I overestimated myself, as I was only able to eat one plate. The plate I was served was with ham, turkey, rice, and mashed potatoes. This was all very delicious, especially Colette’s homemade pumpkin flan. After most of us finished eating, nearly all the girls there played Loteria. I fell at one point, which made everyone laugh, but it was okay.
The next day, I was dropped  off with my mom so I can get ready to go out with Nick. Diana came along which I didn’t mind, I was just excited to give him his early surprise. It was a crocheted amigurumi Charizard, which I made. He loved it, which I made me glad. All three of us walked to Tutti Frutti so Diana could get some dessert. A while later we walked to the Memorial Park, and Diana took a nap until we had to leave at 3 o'clock.
Me and my sisters had spent the weekend with my father. On Saturday we had went out shopping for Christmas tree ornaments. But before this, we had gone to Colette’s parents’ house to watch movies. We had watched Toy Story 2, and a little bit of The Incredibles. As we ended up finding cute homemade-like knit and felt ornaments. I got to pick one ornament I liked of any kind. I picked a red robot ornament, it had reminded me of Nick so I chose it. Then on Sunday night we had ordered pizza and had went to Home Depot to pick the tree. It was a Noble Fir that was I believe 7’. When we got home we had put the lights and ornaments on the tree. Then finally painted and decorated our wooden initials that are to be ornaments. This weekend was actually really fun, and I thank God for blessing me with another year with my family. I thank God for Nick also, as this year was a nice year.

No comments:

Post a Comment