Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Days
During Spring Break, on April 9th I went to the USC Spring Concert. I went with a few band members to attend the A Night at the Operathemed performance, as the finale of the concert was performed by the university's marching band. The day before that, on Saturday April 8th we went to Chuck e’ Cheese's. There we celebrated my little brother’s 5th birthday, it was a small party. The year before we also celebrated his birthday at Chuck e’ Cheese’s. This year he had so many tickets, everyone won a total of 3,000 tickets for him. He was very happy with his gifts and prizes.    Throughout the week, I stayed at home and helped clean the house. I did my chores, then after I would find something to make with the materials I have at home. I made my mom a zippered duct tape cosmetic bag. Then I made a small pillow for myself out soft fleece from a shirt. Then on Thursday, I went out with my boyfriend to the park, and we went to go eat McDonald’s. I spent the weekend with my dad, on Saturday we were at home while my dad worked. Friday we went “candy hunting” with my little brother.  But me and my sisters were with my older brother throughout the day, he had gotten us pizza. Then on Easter Sunday, we went to my stepmother’s parents’ house. There, we had a barbecue and Easter egg which I participated in.

No comments:

Post a Comment