Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation
There are many things that I liked about this class. Some of these things were when we got to get up and talk to other classmates to share about a topic. Also the computer coding lessons I really enjoyed, they were really fun and understandable. I also liked doing some of my own research  at times. I liked Mr. Haymore’s positive attitude, as well as some quotes that were in our student success statements.
The thing I didn’t like in this class was the out of class assignments, I did not have access to the internet at times when needed. I  wouldn’t be at home at times either. Some of the assignments were put on a weekend when I stay with my father without access to a computer. Also the computer vocabulary flashcards for this class I did not like.
I recommend that more microsoft onedrive be used more. In 7th grade, I had a computer class, we had nearly the same lesson routine. But eventually we learned how to graph data from a table and we learned how to edit and alter images. I feel that this class can add more lessons other than khan academy. Also, it is best to continue the khan academy lessons. The lessons are very informing, and also challenging but enjoyable.
A highlight for me in this class was when we began working on the CTR project. Also those project activities with the workbook, as well when we worked on the Code website and the Khan Academy website. Many activities that were out of routine were a highlight for me, change would be a nice surprise to me in this class.
I did try my best in this class, I like working on computers. I’ve had 3 computer classes since throughout my school years. I enjoyed and passed all of them. I challenged myself at times and there were times where I needed to complete an assignment and barely anything stopped me. Like when doing research. I wouldn't move on until I have completed the assignment. I will always try in a class I really enjoy, I really enjoyed being in this class.
I do read my journal everyday actually. Some goals I can't believe I wrote down. Sometimes if I know I’m going to write little goals one day, I try to write as much as I can. I have accomplished 20+ goals, I try my best to review my goals when I can. I actually like the concept of having a goals journal, it helps me keep track. Also, it pushes and encourages me to try to complete them.
I cannot be committed to being a CTR person 24/7, unfortunately. I feel that it can’t be as simple as sewing for me. I know I will make mistakes, and there will be times where I know I would do something wrong. This does not mean that I will always choose the wrong and not care. I will always try my best to make the right decisions, I still will try to avoid the difficulties in high school. I will always try my best to be a better person, as I know what’s to happen if I stray from the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment