Thursday, June 1, 2017

Yoga Therapist
Duties and Responsibilities:
A yoga therapist uses yoga to aid and treat people with physical, emotional issues. Yoga involves a series of standing and sitting positions that are meant to integrate the mind, body, and soul. A yoga therapist may work in groups or individually,with sessions of combined poses, meditation, and breathing exercises.  
Salary: $40,970-$70,180
Education:
No known or found educational requirements.
Demand or Need for this profession:
One must be certified by IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists). As well as follow the ethics and discipline of the association.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I don't think I would like to be one. I do enjoy meditation, but a whole career based on that specialty I would not like. I want to be a therapist, but I would like my specialty to be in art instead. It would allow me to help others the same, but with the use of art to express themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment