Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation
The things that I liked about this class was the music, it seemed amusing to me. I also didn’t mind reflecting on the student success statements, they allowed me to sort of clear my mind. I loved how in the student success statements there would sometimes be a bible verse. The bible verses that were used were very nice, I think those were my favorite ones to reflect on.
There wasn’t anything in this class I disliked, I really enjoyed the class overall. The only thing I would like to be different is the daily routine. Having the same routine sort of didn’t surprise me anymore.
I have no recommendations for this class at the moment.
A highlight for me in this class was when we had worked on the google sheets. It was something different and something I enjoyed in my seventh grade computer class years ago. Another one would also be our CTR project that we have right now, it is also a different thing. These different assignments caught my attention and I enjoy doing something different.
I tried my best in this class, although sometimes I would be exhausted from the day before or even from PE. There were days I was absent and I knew I couldn’t make them up in a way that still wouldn’t let me fall behind. But I honestly tried hard to get the best grade. I also love to reflect on things, and sometimes I may run on and continue for a long time(like I am now :-p). But it allows me to do my work and relieve myself of stress sometimes.
I do read my Life Planning Goals Journal, although there are times that I don't have time to write. In order to keep in check with my goals, I write as many goals as I can to make up for the next day. I don’t know if this fully counts, but this method allowed me to catch up in a sense. I have recently accomplished over 15 goals which makes me happy.
I try to be a CTR person, but a CTR person is a person who cannot make mistakes. I know I make a lot of mistakes, and Choosing The Right would change me as a person. I’m not perfect, but I try to be a better person in general. Making the better choices, doing my work, and my actions. I know I will always try to be a better person, it's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment