Wednesday, December 7, 2016

In Bad Company
“It's better to be alone than to be in bad company”
                                                                    -Unknown

It's best to be alone doing your work than to be distracted by others. You may feel lonely, but this would also benefit you. You would be helping YOURSELF by getting all your assignments finished. Before I hardly talked to others, allowing me to do my work. But now I am distracted alot by my friends and fellow band members. It's okay though, it's not their fault, I allow myself to get distracted. So it's best to kind of love your alone time, you allow yourself to think freely about certain things. It may also seem selfish, but you should come first among others. As many people will not always be there for you, but you will! Getting good grades and becoming someone in life is better than having temporary friends or “friends”.

No comments:

Post a Comment