Monday, March 6, 2017

Occupational Medicine Physician
Duties and Responsibilities:
A physician that specializes in health issues involving the workplace. Usually seen as consultants, they determine the cause of the work related incident. They also are to assess in order to see how serious the incident was. As medical screenings may be conducted or even tests on the employer.
Salary: $204,543-$273,800
Education:
In order to become an occupational medicine physician, one must receive a degree in medicine as well as best preferred a doctor's degree.
Demand or Need for this Profession:
With this profession being in the surgeon and physician category, the outlook of this occupation would be projected to grow by 14%m in the span of 7 years.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I don’t think I would like to be one, as it is not for me. I categorize myself in my well known interests, with this not being one of them. I love standing out, yet I would like to have a career that I would love and enjoy. With that being said I would like to have a career involving children, as one of my strengths is patience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment