Wednesday, May 17, 2017

If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing, I’m going to succeed.”
                 -Dan Dierdorf
This quote shows how only those with good intentions will fully succeed. As only doing the right thing will forever benefit you. Eventually all your hard work will pay off from being the best you can be. As if you act kindly and make the right choices, then you will be seen well. One can always be seen by their intentions and whether they are good or bad. If they are good, all the other things will fall into place as you work to accomplish the goals. But if you have the wrong intentions and choose to do them the “easy” way, then there would be consequences. As well as also it would be more difficult to fully accomplish what you want. So it is better to make the better decisions, as everything will eventually fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment