Thursday, September 22, 2016

"Choosing the right is always the right thing to do."  

                                       - Alex Linares    

 
When you make decisions, its best to always or even try to make the right ones. This quote states it and puts it out there. Of course when you do something wrong it wouldn't be right. Yes some people might say "two wrongs make a right",  but that is just completely off. It wont make a difference, if you've done something wrong then you know already. So its best to choose the right.This would and will allow you to be on the right path. I always try my best but I'm not perfect at all. So I cant always do the right, but like me you can try.  This student's quote was straight forward and into the point. It cant be hard to get it, to do the right thing.  So simple yet so hard to do,  everyone should try to choose the right.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment