Friday, September 30, 2016

“We learn to do by doing.”
                                                 -Spencer W. Kimball

As the only way we can learn is by trying something, Spencer Kimball’s quote gave me the interpretation of that. No one can fully know or be sure of  how they feel unless they try it. If you would like to learn how to do something, then you must TRY to do it. Once you started then it becomes a memory and you will always know how to do that. Like I wanted to learn how to play the ukulele, and truthfully I won't be able to learn unless I actually play with or even practice. I finally got one this March, and I would practice and play with the instrument. I learned  how to play this instrument within a week, and that makes me proud. This shows me how one can’t just make what they want possible, they have to try it and do it! We can learn to be good by doing, to be a better person as well. You can always learn by doing, it’s natural in our lives. We will always learn, and it's a great thing to remember with this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment