Monday, September 12, 2016

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."

                                            -Abraham Lincoln



          Whenever we make a mistake or do something that we know is wrong, we eventually feel bad or notice what we have done afterwards. Abraham Lincoln's quote actually captures the emotion of any normal person and how they would feel about how they would act or the outcomes. It shows that Abraham Lincoln most likely saw through his mistakes and felt like anyone else. To be proud after accomplishing something, to feel ashamed when you know you have done something wrong. Many people deny it not to look or feel embarrassed, but in reality that's how we all feel. No one is perfect, not even a president. And at least one president being Abraham Lincoln had admitted to how he felt towards his actions. I truly can make a lot of mistakes, and in the end I do really feel bad. But when I do something that is good, I'm really proud of myself. That's just how we all are, and in order to feel good most of the time, we have to try to do good. It won't help to just think you'll get away with something you've done and forget about it. In the end, you'll just feel bad for all that you have done and the wrong you've done to others. So, you just might as well do the best you can for YOU and the others surrounding you and your life. From doing this, you will actually feel good and have good outcomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment